Spanish – English – French – Portuguese
We are pleased to announce the 1st Psychoanalytic International Encounter on Couple and Family organized by the IACFP, EFPP and COFAP (IPA).
The International Encounter is born from the initiative of these three major institutions meeting for the first time, with the aim of opening new lines of reflection on the Clinic and Training, in the field of the family and couple, by addressing all psychoanalytic currents existing today.
María Eugenia Cid – Rosa Jaitín – Elizabeth Palacios
Secretary: Cristina Calarasanu
The first day will address the clinical work and will allow us to listen to the different perspectives that may or may not be thought in the analysis of the couple and family therapy material that will be presented by each of the organizing institutions. But we will also have the opportunity to discuss the different workframes that regulate professional practices, according to the socio-cultural contexts in which they take place. Thus, we will have the opportunity to listen to colleagues from all continents and regions: the Americas (South, Central and North); Northern and Southern Europe; East and West; Asia Pacific and Africa.
The second day will address the training and will highlight the orientations in psychoanalytic practice (Freudian, post-Freudian, European, North American and Latin American currents). Today, in the clinical practices of couple and family, new perspectives open up in training.
– Is individual psychoanalysis sufficient for the training of family and couple therapists, and can it be limited to the study of authors who have only investigated the intrapsychic?
– What are the basic theoretical elements and what kind of clinical experiences are necessary in the training, for the vivid understanding of the different levels of analysis?
– What are the ways to sharpen the ear in listening to the couple and the family?
– What are the epistemological assumptions that underlie the different lines of training?
We will try to trace them in order to find where we agree and where we disagree.
Reference time programming in Europe, CET.
Friday April 28, 2023
Plurality of Clinical Dialogue
15:00 – 15:15
15:15 – 16:15
16:15 – 16:35
16:50 – 17:20
– Small Groups
17:20 – 17:50
17:50 – 18:10
18:25 – 18:55
– Small Groups
Saturday April 29, 2023
15:00 – 16:00
16:00 – 17:00
17:00 – 17:15
17:15 – 18:15
18:15 – 19:00
Free discussion with the public
Program 1st Psychoanalytic International Encounter on Couple and Family
Speakers / Moderators / Hosts
We introduce you all
María Inés Assumpçao Fernandes
AIPPF - LAPSO - USP
- President of the AIPPF – International Association of Couple and Family Psychoanalysis.
- Full Professor of the Institute of Psychology of the University of São Paulo.
- LAPSO Coordination – Laboratory of Studies in Psychoanalysis and Social Psychology – USP.
- Member of the Humanities and Contemporary World Group – Institute for Advanced Studies USP.
Pierre Benghozi (Hyères, Francia)
AIPCF - EFPP - UNESCO
- Child psychiatrist, psychoanalyst.
- President of the Institute for Research in Couple and Family Psychoanalysis.
- Vice President of the AIPCF International Association of Couple and Family Psychoanalysis.
- Founding President of the Couple and Family Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy section of the EFPP European Federation of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy.
- Postgraduate Visiting Professor at the University of São Paulo.
- Director of the Journal of Psychoanalytic Group Psychotherapy, Laboratory of Psychopathology of the University of Paris Cité, UNESCO Chair of Sexual Health and Human Rights.
Cristina Călărăşanu (Bucarest, Rumanía)
ERP - EFPP - IACFP
- Trained in liaison psychoanalysis in Lyon and relational psychoanalysis in Bucharest.
- Founding member of the Romanian Association for the Psychoanalysis of Family and Group Bonds (ERP) and current president.
- Member of the EFPP Board of Trustees and President of the Couple and Family Section.
- Secretary General of the IACFP and member of the Scientific Council.
- Editor-in-Chief of the EFPP Book Series.
- Author of several articles and book chapters.
- Lives and works in private practice in Bucharest, Romania.
María Eugenia Cid Rodríguez (Madrid, España)
EFPP - APM-IPA - FEPP - AMPP
- President of the EFPP (European Federation of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy).
- Clinical psychologist, University of Santiago de Compostela and Madrid.
- Psychoanalytic psychotherapist, training at the Red Cross Hospital in Madrid and the Tavistock Clinic in London.
- Psychoanalyst, Associate Member of the Madrid Psychoanalytic Association (APM-IPA).
- Linked to the EFPP since its foundation, as a delegate and co-opted member of the board for several years.
- Very actively involved in the development of the Spanish EFPP network, currently the Spanish Federation of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (FEPP).
- Founding member, member of the board and professor of the Madrid Association of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (AMPP).
- Clinical work in private practice in Madrid.
David Hewison (Londres, Reino Unido)
SPA - TAVISTOCK Relationships
- Psychoanalytic Couple Psychotherapist Consultant and Head of Research and Ethics at Tavistock Relationships in London, where he is a senior staff member and leads the MSc/Clinical Training in Psychoanalytic Couple Psychotherapy.
- His PhD explored the clinical and theoretical influences underpinning psychoanalytic couple psychotherapy in the UK.
- He is also an Individual Training Analyst for the Society for Analytical Psychology and has published more than 60 chapters, articles and reviews on research and individual and couple work.
- He teaches internationally and has a private practice in North London.
Rosa JAITIN (Lyon, France)
APSYLIEN - AIPCF - SFPPG - FAPAG
- Doctor in clinical psychology and psychopathology. (UnivLyon2).
- Research Authorization Paris V Descartes.
- Professor emeritus at the University of Buenos Aires associated with the Paris Cité University.
- Group, couple and family psychoanalyst.
- Director of APSYLIEN (Association for the psychoanalysis of ties).
- Former President (International Association of Couple and Family Psychoanalysis).
- Member of the Scientific Council of the AIPCF (International Association of Couple and Family Psychoanalysis).
- Member of the Board of Directors of the SFPPG (French Society of Group Psychotherapy).
- Member of the Board of Directors of FAPAG (Federation of Associations of Group Analytical Psychotherapy).
Ezequiel A. Jaroslavsky (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
AEAPG - UNLaM - AIPCF - IPA
- Psychiatrist. Psychoanalyst.
- Professor of the Postgraduate Masters and Specialization in Psychoanalysis, Association of the Argentine School of Psychotherapy for Graduates (AEAPG) in agreement with the National University of La Matanza (UNLaM).
- Former director and founder of the Digital Magazine of the Argentine School of Psychotherapy Association for Psychoanalysis Graduates. Yesterday and today.
- Director of the Psychoanalysis and Intersubjectivity Magazine.
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the International Association of Couple and Family Psychoanalysis (AIPCF).
- Former director of the AIPCF Magazine.
- Full member of the International Psychoanalytic Association (IPA).
Kamala Melik-Akhnazarova (Moscú, Rusia)
IAAP - RSAP - PPCF - CFPP
- Kamala Melik-Akhnazarova is a Jungian analyst (IAAP, RSAP) and psychoanalytical couples therapist (PPCF Moscow group, delegate for CFPP Section of EFPP since 2020).
- Working in private practice in Moscow, Russia.
Irma Morosini (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
UBA - UCA - IAGP - AIPCF - AAPFyP
- Degree in Psychology (UBA).
- Director of Psychodrama.
- Specialist in Family and Couple Psychoanalysis.
- University teacher (UBA – UCA).
- IAGP – AIPCF – AAPFyP member.
- Vice President (for the Spanish language) of the AIPCF (2020 – 2022).
Anna Nicolo (Italy)
ISCC- SPI - IACFP
- President of the Italian Society of Couple and Family.
- Training analyst and past president of SPI (Italian Society of Psychoanalysis).
- Co-founder of IACFP (International Association for Couple and Family Psychoanalysis).
- Past director of IACFP Review.
Carles Pérez-Testor (Barcelona, España)
URL - FPCEE - GRPF - FVB - REDIF - SACRU
- Doctor of medicine and surgery. Specialist in Psychiatry.
- Professor at the Universitat Ramon Llull (URL) of Barcelona at the FPCEE Blanquerna, he is Principal Investigator of the Couple and Family Research Group (GRPF).
- Psychotherapist and Teaching Supervisor of the Couple and Family Unit of the Fundació Vidal i Barraquer (FVB) of which he was director of the Psychological Medical Center from 1990 to 2010 and director of the University Institute of Mental Health (URL) from 2000 to 2019.
- He has been president of the European Network of Family Institutes (REDIF) from 2008 to 2020 and is currently vice-coordinator of the International Network of University Institutes of the Family (REDIUF), founding member and co-coordinator of the Working Group 4 “Family Life” of the Strategic Alliance of Catholic Research Universities (SACRU) and Coordinator of the Scientific Council of the International Association of Couple and Family Psychoanalysis.
- Author of more than a hundred articles and books, I would highlight “Couple Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy” (Herder, 2019).
Philippe André Robert (Saint-Maurice, Francia)
SFPPG - EFPP - AIPCF - FAPAG - SPP - CILA
- Professor Emeritus of Psychologie Clinique Université de Paris Cité.
- Couple and family therapy.
Psychoanalyst in liberal.
- Supervision and analysis of groups and institutions.
Titles and scientific activities:
- Emeritus Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Paris.
- IPA Psychoanalyst (SPP).
- Honorary President of the Association PSYFA (Psychanalyse et famille).
- Former President of the SFPPG (Société Française de Psychothérapie Psychanalytique de Groupe).
- Shibboleth Vice President.
- Member of CILA (Collège International de l’Adolescence).
- Délégué français à la 4ème section de l’EFPP (European Federation of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy).
- Member of the Conseil Scientifique de l’AIPCF (Association Internationale de Psychothérapie de Couple et de Famille).
- Member of the Editorial Committee of the Revue de Psychothérapie Psychanalytique de Groupe.
- Member of the scientific committee of the Cliniques magazine.
- Member of the scientific committee of the journal Connexions.
- Member of the scientific committee of the Cliopsy magazine.
David Scharff (USA)
IPI - IIPP
- M.D. is Co-Founder and Former Director, International Psychotherapy Institute.
- Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Georgetown University.
- Supervising Analyst, International Institute for Psychoanalytic Training.
- Pioneered the use of technology for distance psychotherapy education and training since 1998.
- Author and editor of more than 30 books, and editor of the journal Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy in China.
- Director of the Training Programs in Analytic Couple and Family Therapy in Beijing and Moscow.
- Child and Adult, and with Dr. Jill Scharff, he was awarded the 2021 Mary Sigourney Award in Psychoanalysis.
Michael Stasch (Heidelberg, Alemania)
BvPPF - EFPP
- President of the German Association for Psychoanalytic Couple and Family Therapy (BvPPF).
- Co-president of the Couple and Family Section of the EFPP.
- Member of the scientific council of the journals “Psychotherapeut” and “Psychoanalytische Paar- und Familientherapie”.
- Working in private practice in Heidelberg, Germany as a psychoanalyst, family therapist and supervisor.
Nikos Stathopoulos (Grecia)
PCFP - EFPP - H.O.P.E. G.A.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist.
- Group Analyst and Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist of Couples and Families.
- Greek delegate to PCFP of EFPP.
- Founding Member and Member of the Training Committee of “H.O.P.E. in GA.” (Hellenic Organization for Psychotherapy and Education in Group Analysis).